Date : 22nd – 23rd February 2020
TWO DAY’S TRAINING PROGRAMME
“HYDROPONIC FODDER SYSTEMS”
HYDROPONIC FODDER TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- INTRODUCTION TO HYDROPONIC FODDER SYSTEM.
- ADVANTAGES BASED ON
- Cost / kg
- Water requirement
- Harvesting period
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF HYDROPONIC FODDER
- IMPORTANT FACTORS TO CONSIDER
- Seed selection
- Temperature control
- Humidity control
- Air ventilation
- Water quality
- Light quality
- HOW TO SETUP YOUR OWN HYDROPONIC FODDER SYSTEM WITH LOW COST.
- PRACTICAL PROCEDURE FROM START TO END i.e. from seed to feed
- TREATMENT ON FUNGUS, MOLDS, FLIES ETC AT INITIAL STAGE.
- BACKUP POWER AND SOLAR PANEL SETUP.
- BASICS OF CATTLE’S & GOAT FARMING.
TRAINING CONDUCTED BY- MR. ASHWIN RAMESH SAWANT
- FEES – 6,500/- ₹ [ INCLUDES -TRAINING COURSE, NOTES, CERTIFICATE]
- TRANSPORTATION FROM SITE TO HOTEL
- REPORTING TIME-9:30 AM (DAY 1)
- WORKSHOP TIME – 10.30 am – 5:00 pm (DAY 1 & DAY 2)
- VENUE – HOTEL PLATINUM, JUNNAR CITY, PUNE – 410502
- FOR BOOKING YOUR SEAT : + 91 – 9773567904 / 9850980317.
- Name: “AQUA GREEN FRESH”
- A/C H.NAME – ASHWIN R. SAWANT
- BANK – DENA BANK
- BRANCH – DONGRI, Mumbai-400009, Maharashtra
- ACCOUNT NUMBER—0573 1002 4776
- IFSC CODE : BKDN 0450573
The workshop provided some very concrete and easy-to-follow tools for evaluating the other person’s stake in the conflict and working toward a solution.
Simple , Easy and Practical…!
The materials provided really helped put conflict resolution and good communication skills into perspective for us. They are simple, easy to follow and practical tools for us to use in our work lives.
Focus was only on Hydroponic Fodder
Training of Hydroponic was OK. It was Practical.. But Goat Farm Training was in short. Less information on Goat Farming was provided. Overall it was good…
No To Non-Veg…😨😨
Training was very good, Stay was all good, But No Non-veg . Only veg Dishes , please consider this point..😉 😉😋😋
Tomarrow Future , Hydroponic Fodder .
We were new , But in Training we got lot of expensive experience on Hydroponic Fodder , Goat Farming , Cow Farming etc and Most Imp. Business Management.
Hydroponic Fodder Training very Good, Very Informative.
Hotel Accommodation was not good , No- Non veg Food . Poor Management ..!!
Project size was not big . It was build on only 6000-7000 sq.ft , it was Ok .But training was really good and very informative . Specially thanks to team for good Accommodation .
Read All Feedback from Participants Click here